Anthony received his BA in English Literature from UBC, then went on to receive his law degree, with Honours, from the University of London.
AREAS OF LAW
Anthony specializes in the areas of personal injury, estate litigation, and family law, enjoying the challenge of navigating the complex waters of litigation to assist clients.
PERSONAL INJURY LAW
If you are the victim of someone else’s negligent act or omission, you may be entitled to compensation for your damages. Anthony Eden specializes in a variety of areas surrounding negligence, including personal injury law.
WILLS & ESTATES
Having a loved one pass away is usually the most stressful and emotional time in anyone’s life. Unfortunately, when a person die’s various legal issues consistently arise. Anthony has significant experience in the area of wills and estates litigation, including the following areas:
- Challenge or defense of a will
- Variance of a will
- Resulting or constructive trusts
- Administration Issues, including removal of Trustee
- Undue influence
- Mental capacity
- Power of attorney issues
- Gift vs. loan
Having a sharp, driven and goal-oriented lawyer is essential to successfully fighting for compensation. Whether dealing with a motor vehicle accident, pedestrian accident, or a slip and fall injury, Anthony has the expertise and tenacity required to effectively advocate for his clients.
Anthony has demonstrated over the course of his career that he is prepared to stand up and fight for his clients in court.
Click here to speak to Anthony for a consultation.
- Terezakis v. Ekins, 2018 BCSC 249
- McCarthy v. McCarthy, 2017 BCSC 1047
- Ciarniello v. James, 2016 BCSC 1699
- Sharma v. Sharma Estate, 2016 BCSC 1397
- Tomlinson Estate (Re), 2016 BCSC 1223
- Ciarniello v. James, 2015 BCSC 2148
- George v. Doe, 2015 BCSC 442
- Korpa v. Co-operators Life Insurance Company, 2014 BCSC 2246