HART Legal is opening a new family law firm in Edmonton, Alberta! We have been helping many clients with their family law problems in Calgary and we are now expanding into new areas in Alberta.
Edmonton is the capital of Alberta and is home to 1.2 million! We have plans to open a law firm in downtown Edmonton and St. Albert as well. Our downtown location will be at Manulife Place, 10180 – 101 Street, Suite 3400, Edmonton, Alberta.
Here are some facts about Edmonton, Alberta!
- Edmonton has the same latitude as Hamburg, Germany and Manchester, England.
- Edmonton has less harsh winters than Winnipeg and Regina.
- Edmonton has a population consisting of 72% Caucasians.
- Edmonton is considered the oil capital of Canada. It was recently hit hard by the dip in oil prices. As a result, Edmonton is now in a recession. Unfortunately, it is common when a city is in recession for divorce rates to go up as financial problems can be a main contributor for couples to separate or divorce.
- Many popular Canadians companies were founded in Edmonton. This list includes Boston Pizza, The Brick, Shaw, Earl’s and Booster Juice.
- In the opinion of our investor relations’ manager Alistair Vigier, Edmonton has the nicest city hall in all of Canada.
If you have questions related to the follow areas, or any legal questions, please contact us here.