Sylvia Murr, Marketing & Finance
1. My favorite color is yellow, but I don’t own anything that’s yellow.
2. I don’t have a middle name, when I was little I would pretend it was Gloria.
3. I went bareback riding in Lebanon, one of the most exhilarating and dumbest things I’ve done.
4. 4 is one of my favorite/lucky numbers, the other is 11.
5. I don’t like it when I show someone pictures of my children and then they show me a picture of their pet.
6. If I’m alone and sneeze I bless myself.
7. I’m a terribel spellr
8. I can look at any dessert menu and pick out the best dessert. It’s my super power.
9. I think “sweets” should be the fifth major food group. I may start a petition.
10. I’m completely and utterly terrified of snakes.
11. When I walk into a public bathroom I always lock the door, take two steps away then check the lock again.
12. I’m afraid of having someone walk in on me in a public bathroom.
13. As a child I was very clumsy, my Abuela (grandma) used to say if there was a hair on the ground I would trip over it. I’m slightly more graceful now.
14. When I’m on a plane I like to tightly hold on to someone’s hand during takeoff. It can be a little awkward if I don’t know the person beside me….
15. I used to play the piano quite well when no one was watching or listening to me. Stage fright.