Darren Hart, Vancouver family lawyer, senior partner
1. I was born in Calgary, AB, on my mother’s due date, on Queen Victoria’s Birthday.
2.My parents had 5 kids of which I was the oldest.
3. I’ve lived in Calgary, Banff, Vancouver, Victoria, and Gold River.
4. I’ve been to 28 countries on 5 continents.
5. My favourite cities are Victoria, Vancouver, New York, LA, Paris, Rome, Hong Kong and Sydney, Australia.
6. I’ve hiked throughout the Rockies, the Alps, the South Island of New Zealand and conquered Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.
7. I watch a ton of movies (hopeful romantic, I am on all levels – got married on Audrey Hepburns’s birthday).
8. I love skiing with my 15 year old daughter and watching relationship movies with her.
9. I first rode a motorcycle at 10 years old and I love dirt biking with my 13 year old son and watching war movies with him.
10. My wife and I have been married for 23 years – she’s the far far better half (ask anyone who knows us…)
11. My adoptive family is the Davies / Gough / Olsen Clan – the most grateful, good-looking and forgiving crew I have ever met, emphasis on the forgiving…..
12. I have 2 dogs, Piper and Millie, Springer Spaniels.
13. I have 10 nephews and 2 nieces all between the ages of 3 and 16.
14. The person I most identify with is Captain James T. Kirk, although the boldly going mission I am on feels more like 5 decades long as opposed to 5 years…
15. I have a business partner who I think makes the absolute best rack of lamb.